If you are interested in ELNA’s activities, please feel free to contact us.
We are always open to requests for interviews, cooperation in magazines, program production and photo rental. Due to scheduling conflicts, we may not be able to accept requests on the day of the event or at the last minute, so we would appreciate it if you could contact us in advance (at least a week in advance).
Please fill out and send us your request. After confirming the contents, we will contact you. ⇒Inquiry form
【For Interviews and Filming Requests】
- Please note that we may not be able to meet your request for providing survey data
- When you accompany us to the survey site, wildlife and habitat may be dangerous.
- Please give due consideration to wildlife and safety
- We will request for you to send the published magazine or paper to ELNA
【Coverage and Filming Request Fees】
All proceeds will be used for marine life conservation.(All proceeds will be used for the conservation of marine life.) The amount varies depending on the nature of the cooperation, but a rough estimate per day is as follows
|Media||Coverage and Filming Request Fees|
|Print media (newspapers, magazines, etc.)||16,500yen～/1 day (tax included)|
|Other media (TV, Web, etc.)||33,000yen～/1 day (tax included)|
*The above fee applies to coverage and filming cooperation within the facilities of the Ogasawara Marine Center, but is subject to separate consultation for accompanying surveys and filming nesting locations.
*Please contact us for more information.
【About Photo and Video Lending】
Photos taken at research sites in Japan and overseas (sea turtles, humpback whales, research scenes, etc.) are available for loan after paying a fee. If you ⇒Please fill out the following form
1．How to apply for the use of photos and videos
Please contact ELNA with the required information. If you have a proposal, please attach it. We will contact you after confirmation.
- Purpose of use
- Date of publication/airing
- Desired photo/video
- Caption or description of the image
- Whether the photos will processed or not
- Whether or not credit should be given
- Availability of a proposal (If yes, please attach a copy of the proposal)
2.Conditions of use
- Use for purposes other than the intended use is prohibited.
- The use of photos and videos is limited to one time for each approved content.
- Transfer or resale to a third party is prohibited.
- Please send the photos to ELNA.
3.Description and Processing
- If you would like to add a caption or description to the image, please contact us.
- Please let us know if you wish to make any changes to the digital data images.
- If you would like to provide a credit card, we will offer a discount on the basic fee.
- Payment can be made in cash or by bank transfer (Japan Post Bank, JA Bank, or Nanajima Credit Union).
- Please use “Everlasting Nature” or “ELNA” for the credit card payment recipient
- We will change the terms and conditions immediately if they are not in accordance with the actual conditions of the loan request. This does not apply if the request is to be used in conjunction with coverage or filming of our organization or activities.
【Rental Fees for Photos】
|Location||Basic fee with credits||
Basic fee With credit card
|Kanto area||11,000 yen (tax included)||8,800 yen (tax included)|
|Ogasawara||11,000 yen (including tax)||8,800 yen (tax included)|
|Indonesia, Others||22,000 yen (including tax)||
16,500 yen (including tax)
【Rental Fees for Video】
With credit card
|27,500 yen (including tax)||24,200 yen (including tax)|